So recently, I have been doing a lot of docker stuff.
- Creating docker containers on the fly, managing lifetime of containers.
- Creating docker image installer apps.
- General purpose docker builds
Now querying the docker images, and logs usually means logging into a portal such as Portainer, or using the Docker GUI (which is actually quite nice, if a little limited). So decided to create a docker linqpad driver, to keep querying in one place.
It can be added within LinqPad by
- Clicking Add Connection in left connection pane
- Add new drivers to bring up drivers dialog
- Select View All Drivers
Here is the Nuget.org link