Person responsible for defect should fix it
- Person responsible for defect should be one following it up initially
- Defects appearing due to HTML change (support.aspx form changed form field values in html)
- Subversion causing issues on pc, ID’ being changed inadvertently.
- defects appearing due to code moving dev to staging without config changes (add friends being particular case several times), not a true defect
- The defect itself as opposed to issue
- Specifications somewhat vague, lack of planning
- Back and forth juggling act betwwen designer, developer, lead
- Support.aspx initially first defect (support not working) was due to form fields changed by designer, affecting calls from code-behind, while not designers issue, a notification that it had been changed before retest would have required a 5 minute change as opposed to defect cycle.
- Add Friends not working when changing domain environment, known issue due to api keys for different services.
IP Blocking, the ipblocker works ok, just nowhere to send user, or display simple message.
- Changing Requirements every day, add email in support page 3/9/2008, why wasnt this specified in requirements