Senior Software Engineer October 2009 - November 2011
Web Developer on Mantra’s multiple websites, and booking engine.
- DotNetNuke based websites and portals
- Mobile Website(s) with jQueryMobile ASP.Net MVC 2
- C# ASP.Net 3.5 Web Backend Development
- ASP.Net Webforms
- Front End XHTML/CSS Layouts, jQuery, cufon, Sifr.
- Developed DotNetNuke Skins & Modules
- Created packaging scripts for DotNetNuke Skins/Modules
- HTML5/CSS3 Development
- Developed Mantra, Breakfree, and Peppers Skins currently used on live sites from design psd’s and pdfs
What I did at Mantra
- Mantra individual resort site html/css layout skins
- Breakfree individual resort skins
- DotNetNuke Packaging Scripts for Modules and Skins + post build events from VS
- ClubCusoon Skin with existing skins
- Peppers Skin development, Masterchef
- Mantra Pat Rafter skins
- MGMobile jQueryMobile HTML/CSS development.
- Custom Google Analytics module to handle multiple login roles and subdomains, different keys.
- jQuery and jQuery U.I
SQL Server Queries
SQL Queries to manage, generate reports, update content, fix up issues Virtual Machines
- Creation of Virtual Machines using VirtualBox
- IE6 Testing images
- Mobile testing images XP
- Windows 7 VM’s
- Command line scripts for packaging DotNetNuke Modules/Skins into zips, autoinstalling into DNN
- Deployment scripts using NANT
Development and Maintenance
- C# ASP.NET 3.5SP1 With VS 2008 / VS 2010, ReSharper 6.x